Saturday 30 April 2011

Sweaty saturday

Happy Saturday!
Today is my day off, so I started my day off sloowwllly, but deliciously! For breakfast I had a bowl of Kashi GoLean with Grape-Nuts drowned in almond milk, topped with berries. Thats a mouthful, literally hehe. It was weird, I left the cereal to stand for 2 minutes and the cereal I guess, had absorbed all the almond milk!

I did 50 minutes of circuit training and strength training on exercise TV, after all that goodness digested! I was feeling to lazy to get my butt to the gym, so I just did the exercises in my room ha! I like the privacy though so I don't really mind. As long as a I am getting a good work-out!

After that was done, I was completely drenched in sweat and had a little post work-out snack!                     
Corn thins w/ PB and Slices of Banana
Since I can remember, Saturday has always been a day of cleaning in my house. So I cleaned up my room and the living room, while reading blogs hehe. Does anyone else find these things addictive? I swear I read so many blogs and time just flies.Anywhooo, for lunch I had..

Half eaten salad with fried egg and an already eaten wrap with hummus! 
Anyways I'm off to clean somemooooree, 
TTFN

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment