Tuesday 3 May 2011

Tuesday

Ah! I totally forgot I had a blog for a day and half! Woops!

Today was my day off from work, so I didn't really do much other than go for a 5K run in the morning and went to the library! I definately forgot to take pictures of my breakfast and dinner today, but I did get my lunch before it was devoured!

It was a stir-fry w/ Udon noodles, tofu, asparagus, mushrooms and kale! Also with stir-fry sauce and balsamic vinegar:)  It was yummmy!

With a big jug O' water!


Back to the things I did today, I went for a run after eating my breakfast of oats and normally I go to the gym and haul my booty to do 3K in 30 minutes, but today when I went for my run outside, it took me 30 mins to do 5K..I was so shocked! Do you guys find that running outside is better?worse? What is your advice for a beginner runner like moi?

No comments:

Post a Comment