Thursday 28 April 2011

Day 1

        So today, I woke up this morning and enjoyed a bowl of voluminous oats from www.chocolatecoveredkatie.com. No photos though because I ate them early this morning and my camera was dead! It was an overnight mixture of 1/3 Bob Hot Cereal Oats and 1 1/2 of water, put them in the microwave for 2 minutes and then put them in the fridge overnight. Then BOOM!  I had so much fluffy oat meal, it was heavenly!! I added 1/4 cottage cheese and smushed nanner with some berries and cinnamon it was DELISH!










Afterwards, I started my day off with some circuit training. I did Chris Freytags 3-2-1 DVD and Jillian Michaels 6 week 6 pack workout and now I'm sweating like I just got out of the shower. It's lunch-time! Hopefully my camera is alive so you can see my lunch-time eats :)

Ta-ta
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment