Thursday 28 April 2011

Sweet Peanut Potato Crunchies!

Good afternoon dolls!
So this is what I ate for lunch, a salad w/ baby carrots, cucumbers and red onion(mmm, my favorite) and then it was topped with a Sol Veggie burger and hidden underneath of the big burger are my SWEET PEANUT POTATO CRUNCHIES! They were amazing! I used balsamic vinegar for my dressing.

Looks  disgusting, but it was the opposite!
As a post my food on here, you'll probably be really surprised at what I eat, I eat like I'm a prego lady with BAD cravings! But its just food for my soul :) We alll have those weird combos, we like to eat.. righhtt?

To make the crunchies:

I used:
1 Tbsp of Smooth PB
0.125 Cup of Wheat Germ ( half of 1/4)
Half a sweet potato

Excuse the phone in the back, my kitchen is teeny tiny.
I pre-heat the oven to 360 and chopped up the tater in to rectangular looking thingies..
After I melted the PB and drizzled it alllll over the taters and mixed up the wheat-germ as well!
I popped them in the oven and BOOM!
They came out crispy and DELICIOUS! 
There's obviously other ways you can make them, but this was just a random creation I thought about while watching Tyra hehe. 

That was my lunch for ya! Hope you guys had an amazing lunch like I did! 

TTFN 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment