Wednesday 4 May 2011

Wednesday Eats

Good afternooon!

Today has been like every other day, since I've finished school for the summer... boringgg. This morning after my run, I tried the "Cookie dough smoothie", well kinda. It was SO SO good though! I LOVE my oats, so I changed the way they are supposed to be prepared because I didn't really want to eat a smoothie for breakfast.




      In the actual recipe your supposed to blend all the oats together with a banana, and milk of your choice, but I wanted my oats in there! So instead I blended only half the amount of oats with the wet ingredients and then I put the dry oats in a bowl with my chia seeds and put the blended stuff on top overnight with frozen bloobs and it was so delicious this morning! If that even made sense :P

     After that wonderful feast, I had to do some errands and running around. I'm currently in my first year of university but I really want to leave the nest and continue my education somewhere else! So I had to get my transcripts ready and mail them off. I've been doing that for the last 3 hours, honestly the things they make you do to get into university or even apply is sucha lonnnnggg process! If I wasn't as motivated to go to school, I wouldn't dare apply! Haha

This afternoon, I wanted to try a new recipe/package I found at my local health food store!


I've always wanted to try Falafel, so I made 6 little patties and froze them for later use! I gotta say, I was expecting something a little different, maybe a little more moist but all in all it was pretty yuuumy!

My lunch, the falafel pattie to the right and my salad topped with sweet tato' fries and mustard!
Those are my eats for wednesday so far, oh! I forgot I had some baby carrots and PB for a snack inbetween both those meals, just didn't snap a pic, ooops. 



No comments:

Post a Comment